Sunday 2 October 2011

Gt Langdale-Blea Tarn-Little Langdale-Elterwater-Gt Langdale Photo's

I managed to fit in a quick 10 miler before I set off from Great Langland to home on Friday.

In reality, it wasn't that quick because I stopped at every turn to take shed loads of photos. I use the camera on my iphone, but collecting the pictures along the trail is a big part of being out there for me, so i think I'm going to invest in a goodish, hard wearing camera that can take some knocks while I'm out and about.

Any suggestions on a camera that might fit the bill would be welcomed.

Anyway, I ended up with another load of not great photos, but I'm going to upload them here so that my record is complete:

The Langdale Valley at 7:30




 

Blea Tarn

 
 


Little Langdale

 

 

 

 

Elterwater and back up the Langdale Valley






















I know that I've got my shadow in the last shot. I thought it might be arty - but it's just rubbish :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment