Friday 20 January 2012

It's Friday...it's crackerjack!

I had a cracking run today up in the Beacons. The weather forecast wasn't great so I decided to do a lower level route, but it's always worth taking the gamble and getting out there and today I was rewarded with blue skies and amazing views of the tops, but it was really bliddy windy!

So, my route is below, just short of 20 miles in just over 4 hours...must post my photos of last weekend in the Lakes at some point...but for now, the Beacons in all their glory.

What a great day!




And some photos of the route....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/25196224@N02/sets/72157628958699361/



I tried to capture a 360 of the high point of the run, and also wanted to capture the how mental wind was, but not sure this quite does it...




No comments:

Post a Comment