Monday 2 January 2012

December Runnings

I haven't blogged for a while, mainly because I've not really had any notable running adventures for a few weeks. The weather has been rubbish, the days have been short and I've been plodding on, knocking off the miles on regular routes that I can run from the doorstep.

Although they haven't been anything special, I still wanted to make a note of the routes I'd run because just getting out there and running through the mud, catching a glimpse of sunshine, getting stung by a shower of hailstones, and as was the case today - all of the above, uplifts me and allows me to appreciate my surroundings all over again - running is such a great tonic!

All my runs for December have been compiled mainly from the routes below and variations on these routes, and at the end of the year ..... the scores on the doors are:

December mileage: 123 miles
2011 mileage: 1482

Today's run: Garth Hill Loop








My Regular Run





Longer Caerphilly Mountain Loop










Upper Rhondda Fach Loop





http://www.flickr.com//photos/25196224@N02/sets/72157628680694723/show/



No comments:

Post a Comment